Friday, February 13, 2015

17 Dogs Who Really Want To Be Your Valentine Fun Love

17 Dogs Who Really Want To Be Your Valentine Fun Love




You won’t find a better date, TBH.


"Hey, my human. I've been meaning to ask you something. Will you be my Valentine?"


"Hey, my human. I've been meaning to ask you something. Will you be my Valentine?"


imgur.com


"Please?"


"Please?"


bunnyfood.tumblr.com


"I'm pretending I didn't mean to ask you out the day before Valentine's Day but I totally did."


"I'm pretending I didn't mean to ask you out the day before Valentine's Day but I totally did."


imgur.com


"Wanna go to dinner with me? How 'bout now?"


"Wanna go to dinner with me? How 'bout now?"


ohmagif.com




View Entire List ›






via

17 Dogs Who Really Want To Be Your Valentine Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...