Tuesday, February 17, 2015

15 Ways To Get Out Of Something You Don't Want To Do Fun Love

15 Ways To Get Out Of Something You Don't Want To Do Fun Love




Hint: just use this face.


"Oh, sorry, I can't go to a baseball game with you. I have to catch up on my meditation. I'm soooo behind."



instagram.com


"Gah, wish I could help you pick out a gift for your sister's baby, but I'm rearranging all of my furniture that day."



instagram.com


"Oh man, sorry dude, can't hang out. I have to talk to my plants. It helps them grow."



instagram.com


"Your party is tonight? Dang, I'm sorry. I have to find the source of our ants problem."



instagram.com




View Entire List ›






via

15 Ways To Get Out Of Something You Don't Want To Do Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...