Wednesday, July 1, 2015

17 Scary Stories Of Pets Sensing The Supernatural Fun Love

17 Scary Stories Of Pets Sensing The Supernatural Fun Love


Dogs barking at thin air and cats fleeing from disaster just before it strikes…

A Face in the Webcam

I was home alone and trying out my webcam for the first time. My dog Petey immediately ran down the hall behind me barking and growling. At this point I was using the face detection thing on the webcam where it will put a paper bag over your head on the screen. Petey came back and sat by my feet and at that moment my webcam detected a face over my shoulder and in the screen was a floating paper bag that disappeared after a few seconds.

Submitted by morgano4b8c4e96c

A Face in the Webcam

Elaina Wahl / BuzzFeed

Apparently the man who used to own our apartment disappeared under "mysterious circumstances" and is still missing thirty something years later. Every pet we've owned has acted weirdly. The dogs bark at nothing. The cats mysteriously bolt out of the room for no reason. My dog, who is adopted and was likely abused by a man before we got him, will growl at nothing and react the way he does around strange men when no one is there. Even creepier? Sometimes I'll be taking a bath and feel like someone else is in the room, watching me, and when I open the door my cat is sitting outside like she's standing guard. At least I'm protected!

Submitted by pinkrobin

I took my dog with me to feed my neighbors cats and she went into a closet and just stood in the corner staring up. Later I found out that my neighbors pets do the same thing.

Submitted by nicholew4c66500ab


View Entire List ›



via

17 Scary Stories Of Pets Sensing The Supernatural Fun Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...