Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Day In The Life Of A Trout Fun Love

A Day In The Life Of A Trout Fun Love




As told by an anonymous trout, of course.



Flickr: 34700343@N08


I wake up in the morning early, before the space ships arrive. It is my favorite time of day, the morning. A peaceful time that would garner meditation if my mind did not flash forward to what may await me as the sun moves across the sky. I float on, unable to control the future, all the while, dreading it. The only thing that soothes and distracts the endless worry is the promise of breakfast. I go to my new favorite spot for the last time, although it will only be my third time there. The aliens are smart and they will find me. My life is worth more than the comfort that familiarity brings.



Flickr: 7941044@N06


This place in particular, "Rocky Pines Grove" is an all-time favorite. It is calm and unassuming, causing me to go risk a third visit instead of saying good bye on the second. The decorative rocks coupled with the trees above that provide shadow I love so dearly as I eat my breakfast. I reach up as soon as my breakfast floats by and grab it. I eat it in an embarrassing haste. It is a bad habit I have acquired.




View Entire List ›






via

A Day In The Life Of A Trout Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...