Saturday, October 17, 2015

42 Questions I Have For Cats Fun Love

42 Questions I Have For Cats Fun Love


1. HOW DARE YOU.

I expect a detailed response from all cats reading this. Please and thank you.

1. HOW DARE YOU?
2. Do you like me?
3. Does purring feel weird?
4. Scale of one to ten, how much do you hate me?
5. When do you plan on taking over the world?
6. I know you can't give me a specific date, but like a range I should be aware of?
7. Do you like to Cha Cha?
8. What do you call your little beans?
9. Do you like dogs?
10. Are you secretly afraid that if you're super nice, it'll make you too vulnerable?
11. What do you think of Taylor Swift's cats?
12. What planet did you come from??
13. Why you gotta be so rude?
14. Are you mad that we take your poop and throw it out?
15. Do you think I'm a bad cat?
16. How can I improve my cat abilities?
17. Are you ever like, "dang! My tongue is SCRATCHY!"
18. Do you know the secret of the red dot?
19. What do you look for in a good sun beam?
20. Or a good human lap?
21. What if there was a sun beam in my lap? Would that be too much?
22. What are your views on the legalization of cat nip?
23. Do you ever just turn up some tunes and dance by yourself?
24. What are your views on Beyoncé?
25. Is Beyoncé really a cat?
26. Why do you always prefer the box to the toy?
27. Are you trying to make me sad?
28. Will you still love me when I'm 64?
29. Are you a nightmare dressed as a day dream?
30. Who do you think will win the presidential election?
31. What do you think about McDonald's all day breakfast?
32. Do you also think it's BS they don't serve hashbrowns as part of it?
33. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
34. How dumb are humans, in the grand scheme of things?
35. Would you ever go to Mars?
36. Are you happy?
37. What's the secret of the universe?
38. Why won't you tell me?
39. What are you hiding?
40. Can you at least tell me your master plan?
41. I see your notebook with 'Master Plan' on it, can you just open it so I can see?
42. Uhg, why you gotta be so rude?

I'll be eagerly waiting your reply, cats.

I'll be eagerly waiting your reply, cats.

(This is a real picture of me, the author of this post.)

bunnyfood.tumblr.com

Thumbnail image credit: http://imgur.com/gallery/nnDuB


View Entire List ›



via

42 Questions I Have For Cats Fun Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...