Wednesday, August 19, 2015

17 Times Puppies Were The Cutest Little Troublemakers Fun Love

17 Times Puppies Were The Cutest Little Troublemakers Fun Love


They’re so bad but they do it so wellll.

We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what kinds of mischief their puppies have gotten into, and the results were nothing short of adorable.

We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what kinds of mischief their puppies have gotten into, and the results were nothing short of adorable.

Creative Commons/ Tambako the Jaguar / flickr.com/tambako/4033141454/

My parents were walking my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, named Budderball. They were exiting a mall, and they noticed people laughing and staring at my dog. My parents looked at Budderball , and he was holding women's underwear in his mouth.

Submitted by Budderball.

Me and my boyfriend were planning a trip to China. We left some important things for the last minute. I got my passport back from the Chinese consulate 3 days before the scheduled trip. After going out for food, I came home to find a small scrap of light blue paper on the floor. I ran upstairs to find my passport all chewed up and little pieces of paper all over my room! Needless to say, trip had to be cancelled.

Submitted By Onia Ruiz-Bravo / Facebook

MY PUPPY FREAKING TIED ME UP WITH HIS LEASH THEN CONTINUED TO PEE ON ME WHILE I WAS HELPLESS AND UNABLE TO MOVE.

Submitted by griffing402a9ca02


View Entire List ›



via

17 Times Puppies Were The Cutest Little Troublemakers Fun Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...