Tuesday, December 16, 2014

If You Like Turtles But Wish They Were More Like Snakes, Then You'll Love This Snake Turtle Fun Love

If You Like Turtles But Wish They Were More Like Snakes, Then You'll Love This Snake Turtle Fun Love




Why choose between snakes and turtles when you can have both?


"Sup, y'all. I'm a real animal."


"Sup, y'all. I'm a real animal."


This is an Australian eastern long-necked turtle, a real animal.


Getty Images/iStockphoto andrewburgess


"My neck, my back, but mostly my neck."


"My neck, my back, but mostly my neck."


Flickr: frankzed


Just a turtle with a real long neck.


Just a turtle with a real long neck.


Flickr: jsjgeology


How does the neck go back in the shell? Oh, just creepily like this.


How does the neck go back in the shell? Oh, just creepily like this.


Flickr: chris_j_b




View Entire List ›






via

If You Like Turtles But Wish They Were More Like Snakes, Then You'll Love This Snake Turtle Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...