Monday, April 7, 2014

71 Thoughts You Have When You Get Your First Dog Fun Love

71 Thoughts You Have When You Get Your First Dog Fun Love




“It was so much easier when my mom took care of the dog!”



reddit.com


1. Ah PUPPY this is so awesome!

2. I can't believe I finally have my own warm little puppy!

3. I love him so much!

4. Ow, his teeth hurt weirdly more than a normal dogs?

5. That's okay! I still love him!

6. That's what chew toys are for, right?



littleanimalgifs.tumblr.com


7. Damnit, he's asleep already! It's only noon! I wanted to play more!

8. Oh, but he's so cute when he sleeps.

9. My god, that is the cutest thing.

10. I'm just going to pick him up and snuggle.

11. Ahahaha he just farted.

12. Oh god, puppy farts.

13. Can I handle this?

14. Yeah, I can handle this.

15. Did I just get a child? Is this now my child?

16. No, you can't leave a baby alone for an hour.

17. Okay, phew.

18. But he's so cute, he's kind of like my furry child.

19. Can I get away with putting clothes on him?

20. What if I don't make him go outside in clothes, that's not weird, right?

21. I guess it's time for bed, he's so cute.




View Entire List ›






via

71 Thoughts You Have When You Get Your First Dog Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...