Thursday, August 29, 2013

24 Inspiring Photos Of Pigeon Street-Style Fun Love

24 Inspiring Photos Of Pigeon Street-Style Fun Love




These faboosh fowl are anything but the rodents of the sky. In loving homage to this and this .


Jeffree, 22


"I was never the most flamboyant one in my family," he says. "But once I entered FIT, I figured my personal aesthetic had to reflect my design taste."


Jeffree, 22


Flickr: tripodgirl


Cass, 31


"I love the story behind used clothing," he says. The feather ruff cost him $10 at a consignment store. "It belonged to a pigeon who flew into a building and couldn't get out."


Cass, 31


Flickr: haseebansar


Mark, 26


"I had to fight with another pigeon at a sample sale to get this fantail," he says. "Luckily, I had it for a moment and used it to scare him off."


Mark, 26


commons.wikimedia.org


Janice, 21


“A ruff of feathers, for me, is like a shield," she says. "It carries the identity of the wearer.”


Janice, 21


Flickr: jrgcreations




View Entire List ›






via

24 Inspiring Photos Of Pigeon Street-Style Fun Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...